Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kate Torralba designs 60s-inspired collection for Paperdolls

I'm so proud of Kate! I really enjoyed her last collection with Paperdolls (the multi-striped one!) so I was happily looking forward to her next design project with PD. And, as usual, she did not disappoint!

At Philippine Fashion Week last week, KT debuted her latest KT <3 PD line, a very mod 60s-inspired collection that's just--no, I won't say it!--groovy!

Here are my favorite pieces:
I love the shorts and jacket combo!
Will definitely get this coat!
This shift dress is so me!
That black coat is a must-have!
Love that boxy jacket!
I really really like this...but it would've been perfect on me when I was still 95 lbs!









Love that huge rose on the chest!
I'd wear this to my renewal vows ceremony with Vince!
Wild! Again, if I were still 95 lbs, game!


I love the camel high-waist slacks!
Kate really enjoyed designing the clothes for this collection. She said, "If I had my way, I'd love to have been around during those days of Mod and Flower Power."

KT's new collection for Paperdolls is available at all SM Department Stores.

Photos courtesy of Visions & Expressions

No comments: