Friday, November 5, 2010

Zoya's zooo amazing!

Hey preggy women, breastfeeding mommies and anyone who's vegan! You can still have pretty nails, thanks to Zoya.

I first encountered Zoya when my friend, beauty columnist and blogger Mariel Chua, and I visited Organic Rituals Spa. We were curious because I was still preggy then and Mariel is into organic/natural stuff.

We met the gorgeous owners Nikki Angco and Kat Aramento who both showed us the wonderful products they have in the spa.
Mariel interviews Nikki about Zoya 
It's so pretty here! Very relaxing, too.
While I love my mani-pedi experience at Organic Rituals, I'll do a review of the spa later. Today I'll just talk about Zoya. Well, I'll just reprint the text I saw on their Facebook page (like! like! like!)

Zoya Nail Polish has 300+ colors to choose from. There is a color for every mom. And Zoya makes it easy with the Nail Polish Color Finder.

In case you didn't know, Zoya Nail Polish was designed with pregnant women in mind. It is formaldehyde, toluene, DBP and camphor free. It's a safe nail polish choice and it is free of harmful toxins. 

Use the Zoya Color Lock System to keep your nail polish color lasting longer. It's the perfect gift for a salon perfect manicure at home.

Call 6613101 or Text 0915-4887838 for orders.

P.S. Organic Rituals also has SPA Rituals lacquer. As you can see at the back, this polish is vegan. Even its bottle is made from recycled glass!


Organic Rituals Spa is at the mezzanine level of Atlanta Bldg, Annapolis St. Greenhills, San Juan.


No comments: