GlutaMAX, that whitening product responsible for the amazing transformation of comedienne Jinky Oda, has an exciting contest and you have but seven days to try your luck! Just share your own transformation story and you can win a MacBook, a trip for two to Hong Kong, a Nokia 5000, an iPod and a Sony Cybershot T70!
Here's all you need to do:
1. You need to be a Nuffnang blogger aged at least 18 years old. (Not a Nuffnanger? Join now!)
2. Write a post showing two photos: a BEFORE and an AFTER of any transformation.
3. Describe the transformation (ex: "30 pounds lighter!", "new hippy me", "The power of a red lipstick!").
4. Title the entry, "The New Me"
5. Include a photo of yourself with any GlutaMAX product at the end of the entry, and the tagline "GlutaMAX, See the Results!"
6. E-mail the URL of your blog post with your full name, place of residence, and mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Submit before the deadline of December 31, 2009.
I'm not joining the contest but--just for fun!--here's a look at a before-and-after of me!
My dear friend Jennie of Kikay Corner uploaded some of her old photos on her Facebook profile. Problem is, some of those photos included me! Ack! Can't believe I looked like this before:
And here's what I look like now:
Wow, diba??? It's amazing what braces, a good skincare regimen, fantastic hairstyle and color (thanks Louis Phillip Kee!), about 10 extra pounds, and staying out of the sun have done to me!
Other than those mentioned, there's really no other secret to looking good than being happy. I'm serious. When you're happy, you think life is worth living. Then you start taking care of yourself more. That means eating, sleeping, living, and loving right. And when everything's in place, you're happy and glowing! You can't fake a happy glow, sweethearts!
While GlutaMAX is currently promising that same happy glow, I really believe beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and skin colors. And though I've used a whitening product only once before (after a summer spent swimming without sunblock!), I now know that the best skin tip really is this: STAY OUT OF THE SUN! I know that's hard to do especially in this tropical country but ever since I started using sunblock religiously and limited my beach trips to once every two or three years (not a big loss since I really don't like sand), my skin has really become better--no dryness, no wrinkles, no spots... just lovely soft skin. Yey!