Saturday, August 7, 2010

Get your i-Lash extensions discount coupon here!

Hello, dear gorgeous readers! I've been meaning to get some lash extensions so that I can look extra pretty for the photos of my baby boy's debut. But with all the things I need to do to prepare for his imminent arrival, the lashes have taken a back seat.

However, I am glad to report that YOU can hop over to i-Lash Extensions Salon and have your peepers prettified with this special discount coupon:

Yep, this is a special coupon just for my Beauty For A Living readers! Just print it out and present it at i-Lash SM Hypermart Pasig. That's the one right beside Tiendesitas. I tell ya, 10% off is big since i-Lash services are very inexpensive. I just might go there this weekend!

Here are the coupon guidelines:
-Present your i-Lash coupon upon entry.
-For single use only.
-Not valid for retouch.
-Not valid with any other promo.
-Not valid in other i-Lash branches.

For reservations (I recommend this! The salon is always fully booked!), call 470-4119. Enjoy!

No comments: