The serum activates our genes to promote the production of certain proteins that will make skin look young again. It's simple to use--just warm a few drops between your fingers then apply to freshly washed skin, then you can follow with your usual skincare regimen. Yes, you won't have to throw the stuff on your dresser! For the purpose of testing Genifique, I used it exclusively this week. I was promised the following results:
- Vibrant with youth, skin looks like it's lit from within, breathtakingly radiant
- Skin is cushiony soft, velvety to the touch
- Skin's tone is astonishingly even; its texture dramatically refined
- I still don't look "breathtakingly radiant."
- My skin does feel ultra-softer and velvety smooth.
- Skin tone is not "astonishingly even" but my pores have disappeared, my fine lines around the eyes reduced, and I look very dewy.
The thing is I'm the only one who can see the changes since I'm the one staring at the mirror every day. When I ask people if I look younger, they just look at me strangely, so my skin is not "visibly younger" to anyone else but myself. Still, I've only been using Genifique for a week so I'm pretty excited to see how my skin will be after a month or so!
Here are some other reviews you may find interesting: Fashion Pulse Daily, Canadian Beauty and Style Junkee.
P.S. I also apply the Genifique serum on my hands and my hands--which cook, clean, wash, scrub, and do household chores--already look super younger! Genefique is terrific!
Lancome Genifique will be available at Lancome Paris at Greenbelt 5, Makati, and at Rustan's for P6,195 (1 fl.oz. bottle). Yep, it's pricey so start saving for that bottle and reserve now!
The Beauty Writer