Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm back! And here are my blog resolutions!

Of my three blogs, this beauty blog is the hardest to update. It should be the easiest because I get so many beauty products! But here are my reasons for not updating as often as I should:

1. I get too many products. I only have one face and one body!
2. I tried giving the products to other people to review. They didn't write the reviews. Or by the time they did, there was a new collection/improved product out.
3. I didn't really want a press release-y blog. And of course, the products came with lengthy press releases!
4. At the events I attended, I didn't look too nice. Haha!  

So I'll make new changes in this blog. From now on, you'll know from the title if the post is an event, a press release or a review. I'll try to minimize the PRs and do more reviews (good luck to me!).

See you around!

Frances

5 comments:

Jen Never Blogs said...

Wow, you finally updated this blog! I've been checking every now and then.

Re products, you can always *ehem* put up contests for wide-eyed readers like me. Or sell them like before. Hehe

Katrina Villareal said...

Looking forward to the blog updates! :)

Beauty For A Living said...

Jenn, I only sold the products to raise money for a cancer-stricken boy, which the brands knew about. I don't think the brands will appreciate it if I sell the stuff they send me for personal profit!

Issa said...

hi, maybe you can put up contests...i'd like to join and get a free product, hehehe...

Unknown said...

Contests! Or you can give them away! I'd be one of the happy readers if that happens! Hehehe. :D