Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I want this Michael Kors bag!

I'm a Project Runway fan. So I'm a Michael Kors fan. Ya, it follows!

So I am absolutely loving his latest bag. Three reasons: (1) It's a Michael Kors bag, (2) he designed it especially for his mother, Joan, and (3) it's really is such a great bag for mommies!


The Joan Bag is a roomy top-handle bowler carryall that comes in three versions: full-grain nappa leather, crocodile-embossed nappa and patent leather. The shape is classic, there are pockets and a shoulder strap for easy carrying.

It's really a bag made for mommies, who need bags that work just as hard as we do and looks just as great as we do! Michael said of his new bag, "My mother travels constantly and loves the idea of a bag that's both utilitarian and luxurious, so I created the Joan Bag for her. There is no better way to celebrate the woman who has been there since the beginning so this bag is a tribute to all mothers."

The Joan Bag. So perfect!
Joan replied, "I am honored to have this new bag dedicated to me. I think it's symbolic of the love that sons have for their mothers the world over."

Oh! I can't wait to see what my son, Vito, will make for me when he grows up! And whether it's a watercolor flower or a nappa leather bag (I can dream!), I'd love it!

The Joan Handbag is available at Michael Kors boutiques in Greenbelt 5, Rustan's Makati, Power Plant Mall, Shangri-la Plaza and Newport Mall.

1 comment:

ThePinkMargarita ♚ said...

i love this bag too! :) happy mom's day!

http://thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com/