Saturday, May 21, 2011

Major madness over Majolica Majorca!

A few weeks ago, I received the loveliest packages from the latest makeup brand to hit our shores: Majolica Majorca.



They are so adorable! I haven't used them yet but my fellow magazine editors are in love with the makeup, especially the pressed powder encased in the golden compact.

I just love the packaging. It's so kawaii! Yes, Majolica Majorca is the baby of Japanese beauty brand Shiseido. Only the Japanese can come up with packaging that makes any girl want to grab the product--without knowing what the product is! In fact, when I saw the charming tins of blushes, I thought they were sweets!

It's only fitting then that Majolica Majorca gave media a product sneak peek at the candy-colored dessert boutique Bizu.
With Myrza Sison. I went to Bizu straight from the gym!

OK!'s beauty columnist Nikki Mercado and
Shen Gee of Shen's Addiction

Look at Nikki's tiny waist!

Majolica Majorca's Cath David
In honor of the yummy makeup, we were all asked to decorate cookies and here's what I did:
The loves of my life! Served with sprinkles and macaroon blushes!

For gorgeous photos of this exclusive media event, go to their Facebook page (and like it, too!)

Majolica Majorca is available at all SM Department Stores and Watsons nationwide.

1 comment:

ThePinkMargarita ♚ said...

Hi! Great post :) I was wondering if the packages are being sold at Majolica Majorca stores? I think those would be lovely presents for moms and girlfriends.

Thanks!