Saturday, September 1, 2012

OK!'s Most Beautiful Stars in September issue

The September issue of the most amazing Hollywood celebrity and royalty magazine in the Philippines is OUT!

I super love this issue! It's so siksik with all things fabulous! Let's start with my editor's letter (haha). Here I talk about the happy news of Jen and Justin's engagement. And also the sad news of Kristen's cheating scandal.

My first favorite part of the Big Beauty Issue is the Top 10 Beauty Trends. I am oh so ready to try full blunt bangs! Actually, I want to try out bangs because my hair is suffering post-partum fallout so my forehead looks huge.

Then here's our annual list! The Duchess of Cambridge rules the roster. With her thick waves, natural makeup, bright smile, fit and slender figure, and a to-die-for wardrobe, of course she's our No. 1 choice! Don't agree? No worries. There are dozens of stunning stars that we also featured!

Here's OK! Glam, the special monthly insert on shopping! We scoured the malls and online shops to bring you the most fabulous beauty and style buys!

So there you have it! My magazine is out! Grab a copy!


No comments: