Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Buy more beauty products for Mio!

To my generous donors, you are helping a little boy with leukemia in his battle... and you're helping him beautifully! So far, we've raised P26,193.89. This is very good but our battle to save Mio Mendiola from cancer is costly so again we knock-knock-knock on your hearts!

If you're new here, I've been selling the authentic and unused beauty products we magazine editors get from beauty brands. We hope to raise money for Mio's chemo (see here and here!).

If you're not new here and you've been waiting for the new stuff, well... I haven't updated my blog sale here because I held the sale for my fellow co-workers this week so that I won't have to collect payment and ship products for a while. My schedule's pretty packed, you see, and I can't always send off the products bought asap (sorry to the blogger friends who got their stuff late!). I feel terrible for sending them late! Please be patient with me!

Anyway, here are some stuff for sale! Thanks again to the many editors who donated these!



SOLD!
RED ROSES COLOGNE
JO MALONE
P1,320 (+ P80 shipping)
1 fl. oz. Costs $55. Here, it's 50% off!
SOLD!
NUTRI-GLOSS HAIR MASK
L'OREAL ELSEVE
P556.50 (+ P80 shipping)
Costs $22 (P1,045) online.
YOU SAVE P488.50
SOLD!
GLYKEROS CLEANSING CREME
VMV HYPOALLERGENICS
P750 (+ P80 shipping)
Costs $25 (P1,188) online.
YOU SAVE P438


Please send an email to frances@topazhorizon.com if you wish to buy. Tell me the product/s you want, your name, delivery address and phone numbers. Please also tell me how you wish to pay.

I accept PayPal, G-Cash and deposits to my BDO bank account. Once payment is received, I will send the beauty products straight to your doorstep. Yes, I combine shipping! Thank you for your generosity and happy shopping!

IMPORTANT: If you arrived here from a link, please check more recent posts. All products here have been sold and I most probably have other and newer sale posts for Mio. Thanks!

No comments: