My friend--super mom Monica Eleazar-Manzano--is a health nut. And why not? Since she had her gorgeous baby boy Santiago, Monica's been taking care of her mind, body and spirit so that she can be the best wife and mom she can be. If you wish to also love yourself so you can be better at loving others, why don't you join Monica in a "Weekend Retreat of the Senses" this November?On November 28-30, at the San Juan Surf Resort in La Union, you can learn Vinyasa yoga, commune with nature, ride quality waves, dance to the beat of the drums and nourish yourself with healthy wholesome food. The FLOW Surf.Yoga.Samba Weekend Retreat aims to unify the body, mind and soul.
Monica tells me, "Practicing yoga will develop focus, strength and flexibility. Surfing will develop your confidence, stamina and ocean awareness. Dancing and creating music enhances sense of well-being and build social skills. The whole retreat is complemented with vegetarian food to help nourish this unique journey to self-discovery."
- P6,500 per person
- P6,000 early bird rate (Register and pay on or before Oct. 5, 2009)
- 2 Vinyasa Yoga sessions by Monica Eleazar-Manzano
- 2 Surfing lessons with Luke Landrigan of The Billabong Surf School
- 2 Samba lessons and jamming with Escola de Samba Manila
- Roundtrip transportation from Manila-La Union
- Food & Lodging
- Healthy Meals (w/ vegetarian option)
- Flow T-Shirts
- Tote Bag with freebies from sponsors
For more details, contact Monica at (0915)294-3441 or at email@example.com.
This event is co-presented by Gaiam and Sanuk. In partnership with Nivea. Major sponsors are ROX, Sea to Summit, Nalgene, Fitflop. With special participation of Sofitel, Fluidsurf, Twinkle, Moringana, Brownbelly and Dharma. Media partners ONESPORT, Action & Fitness Magazine, QTV, NU107