Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ferragamo launches Incanto Bloom

Just recently, Salvatore Ferragamo launched its latest fragrance here in Manila: the Incanto Bloom. It's a fruity floral eau de toilette of freesia, tea roses, grapefruit flowers and champaca flowers with musk and cashmere wood.

The perfume bottle reminds me of those delicate Japanese prints. Oh, and the bottle cap is the iconic Ferragamo Vara bow.


There was a mini fashion show, too. Models strutted up and down the store to give guests a sniff. Incanto Bloom smells so yummy! I think it's more suited for a woman in her 30s to 40s because it brings to mind confidence, success, passion. I love its scent but--if you've been reading this beauty blog long enough--you know I only use Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege! 

The super cute Mariel and the fat me

I attended the event with my friend Mariel Chua. She's a beauty columnist for the Inquirer and a blogger, too!

Anyway, I had to crop this photo. My pregnant tummy was just too... big. I know it's supposed to be big but I couldn't get over how the dress made the belly seem bigger and wider! Also can't get over how long my roots are. I've always colored my hair--since I was 18--but since I can't color it now, the roots are really killing me! I finally had a haircut this week. Click here for what I look like now. I'll just keep cutting my hair till all the colored parts are gone.

No comments: