Sunday, December 5, 2010

Be BECCA Beautiful!

I'll be honest with you. Going to Adora at Greenbelt 5 intimidates me. I always feel like everything there must be so damn expensive that I don't even dare enter. Well, it's a good thing my friend Pinky Jacob-Ileto invited me to the launch of BECCA Cosmetics because I got to see that everything in Adora is such high quality that the prices aren't exactly expensive, more like quite reasonable.

Proof is when I checked out BECCA. This is a British brand created by Australian makeup artist Rebecca Morrice Williams. She couldn't find the perfect foundation so she set out to create it herself.

And I gotta say, when Becca makeup artist Nikki applied it on my skin, BECCA's foundation really did feel weightless. It also covered my blemishes and freckles but didn't settle on my fine lines. I looked fresh, not made up! Here are more of the line at the BECCA counters:


Really sorry for the sepia photos. Used my phone camera since I forgot my Olympus at home. But in case you want to know more about BECCA, go to their website or just hop over to Adora and shop there! The price points are the same as Shu Uemura and Lancome. Quite okay since the makeup's pretty awesome!

2 comments:

Katrina Villareal said...

I've never been to Adora myself! But this make-up brand sounds interesting. I'm guilty of putting on make-up only when I have a formal event to attend. But lately, I've been wanting to at least look fresh whenever I go out, so I'm on the lookout for the perfect foundation for my skin plus a good lip and cheek tint. I'll be sure to check out Adora next time I'm in Makati :)

Mav said...

True! Whenever I pass by Adora I want to go in! Kaso dyahe! Haha