Sunday, December 5, 2010

Went shopping for my fave Kiehl's stuff!

Lenny Tiongson of Kiehl's invited me and some friends to shop, shop, shop at the newly opened boutique at Mall of Asia. Oh, what fun we had!
That's Lenny with OK! magazine's beauteous beauty team,
Nicole Delos Angeles and Nichole Reyes-Mercado.
Preview's Lyca Puno, Eunice Lucero and Agoo Bengzon. 
And here's what I bought:

Why? Here are my reasons!

  • For Vito: 2 bottles of Kiehl's Baby Gentle Foaming Hair & Body Wash - This is super duper my favorite for the convenience! The wash foams up so there's no mess and no sponges. I love the barely-there scent (some baby washes are too fragrant) and best of all, it's so gentle on Vito's baby skin. 
  • For Vince: 1 bottle of Acai Damage-Minimising Cleanser - Vince says, "I really like that," when I asked him about this facial foam. He says his skin really improved while using this and I can definitely vouch for that! 
  • For me: 2 tubes of Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50 - I actually use Lancome SPF 50 makeup base but I don't think it's very good because after months of use, I still have sun damage. So I'm switching to this. My friends say it's the best SPF 50, both in texture and efficacy.

Thanks, Lenny!

To my readers, here's where to find Kiehl's fab boutiques: At the ground level of Greenbelt 5, nearest the driveway, just along Legaspi St., and at the second level of Mall of Asia, just enter the main door (ya, where the globe is) and go up the escalator and go right. Have fun shopping!

No comments: