Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Cartier watches on Monica Belluci's wrists are to die for

I've been a fan of Monica Bellucci since I first saw her in the 2000 film, Malena. She was just breathtaking in that war movie, where she played a woman who thought she lost her husband to the war.  Desperate to survive, she used her beauty to become the town prostitute. It's not as bawdy as it sounds. For one thing, her story is told through the eyes of a young boy so there's no way it gets cheap.

You know what's not cheap at all? Cartier watches. And Monica Bellucci just happens to model some very fine pieces on her pretty slender wrists.

I like these:



They're amazing. I love how the strap is so fine, it looks like ribbon. And that huge watch face! I like the gold one best. Such a perfect watch!

Cartier is available at Greenbelt 5, Makati.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Woah! Just... Woah!

Unknown said...

She is really beautiful, those watches look terrific on her!