Monday, June 6, 2011

Loving the black and white beauties of Emporio Armani

There's a new high-fashion house in the city and it's about time it opened here! Just recently, Italian couture brand debuted its first Philippine store at Greenbelt 4 in Makati. There's a bevy of beautiful things in the boutique but I am loving these amazing black-and-white shoes and bags:








Ah, they are totally posh!

Emporio Armani has evening dresses, informal wear and eclectic accessories for the ladies and a luxurious collection of jackets, shirts, trousers and accessories for the men.

2 comments:

Glenn Encinares said...

I love the last shoe

The Beauty Junkee said...

ooooh. that wooden heels with the check print is to die for! I wonder how much it costs? (eep!).

Posted about EA in my "fashion" blog too. Someone told me that a few years ago, Emporio Armani had a store in Quad and was closed down. They're just re-opening in Greenbelt. :)