Monday, August 22, 2011

Furla's handbags are the ultimate in contemporary yet classic style

Okay, okay, so I've been obsessing about the Tod's D Bag but Furla's been tempting me lately with their F/W collection. Specifically, the handbags.

As with all the fashion houses, the trend now is retro, mid-century, and lady-like. So if you had thrown away your mommy's handbags, you may find yourself regretting them as hobo is out and handbags are in. Furla's bags show off classic lines and yet, because of the sleek design and sumptuous materials, they are just oozing modern style.




The bags come in pony skin, Mongolian sheepskin, ostrick leather and deerskin. I'm not a fan of ostrich (although I do enjoy the meat!), but when the skin peeks out just like so, it's lovely, like classic polka-dots.
 The best thing I like about this bag? That F.


Discreet and simple yet bold. Like me!

In the Philippines, Furla is available at Greenbelt 5, Rustan's Makati and Shangri-la Plaza Mall.

No comments: