Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Furla's tarot bags predict one sure future: Shopping!

And that's shopping in style, too!

The Leitmotiv for Furla Talent Hub (I didn't even know Furla had such a hub!) is a collection inspired by tarot cards. This is for the F/W 2011-2012 season but just look at how colorful these bags are--definitely bags you'll be carrying till the summer!




I love how surreal and fantastical the bags are! I had my fortune told once. I was told that I'll have the thing I want most but I'll work loooong and hard for it. Gee, isn't that true for everything? So I never put much stock in fortune-telling. These Furla bags also predict a sure future for whoever's toting them: ease and style and shopping!

In the Philippines, Furla is available at Greenbelt 5, Rustan's Makati and Shangri-la Plaza Mall.

No comments: