Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The stuff by GirlStuff is soooo adorable!

Janina Gutierrez-Tan, my classmate from Assumption Antipolo, is the brains behind this line made exclusively for sweet little girls and tweens. I personally use the Facial Spritz Cooling Facial Spray. It's not Shu Uemura Depsea or Evian but it works just as well and for only P109.75! You can't beat that price and cute packaging!

Anyway, GirlStuff had a really cute event for moms and daughters recently. Held at the colorful Marta's Cakes at Serendra, mommies and their little girls had an afternoon of beauty. I thought the mommy makeover was funny and cute.If you want your own beauty bonding party with your daughters, then do grab a bag of goodies from GirlStuff. For makeup that's safe on sensitive skins, you can get the Body Bling scented shimmer lotion (P159.75), G-Gel glitter hair gel (P99.75), Lipfrosting lip gloss (P89.75) and Fairy Dust shimmer powder (P149.75). I love that you can get them in little kikay kits like these:
So cute! Oh, and do check out these new products, which I'm sure you and your little girl will adore:

Mom & Me Cologne (P179.75 )
The mommy scent smells floral and citrusy while the girl's scent is kinda the same but more fresh. Reminds me of Nenuco and Angel's Breath actually.

Peel-Off Nail Polish (P99.75)
Imported from France, this polish is water-based so it's safe for kids. It easily peels off so no need for acetone. Available in fuschia pink with glitter, baby blue and pretty-in-pink. I like the glitter polish, but you already know that if you read my last post!

GirlStuff is available at Mall of Asia, SM North, Robinsons Place Imus and at the children's accessories section of all SM Department Stores. Check out their cute website for more info!

The Beauty Writer

*photos courtesy of GirlStuff

3 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

This is so cute.. And interesting, too.
I'm a nenuco, denenes, angels breath girl. I love how babyish I smell all day.
I tried visiting the lin,but it's not working.

Kae said...

where can i get those cute lil stuff? =)

Roanne @ All the Vanity said...

The nail polish is so cute, it's more likely to be used as a display instead. :-D