Thursday, July 1, 2010

Forever 21 opens in Megamall tomorrow! - Part 1: The Accessories

I'm sure you already know the exciting news that's reverberating with sensible fashionistas in Manila. Forever 21, the giant Los Angeles fashion brand, is opening tomorrow at SM Megamall! Pinoy fashion blogs have already trilled to the news and I was one of those lucky bloggers invited to have a sneak peek last week.

The store is beyond huge. Since I'm pregnant, I didn't really go around looking at the cute dresses because I know I'm just going to get frustrated. So I checked out accessories instead! And boy, oh boy, what a buffet!

Bowls of bangles


Bags, more bangles, shoes and chains

Heaps of headbands

Delicate necklaces

Giant oval statement rings

And you all know which ring above I'm going to buy!

Please note that when we went, the store displays were all out in the open for our perusal. We're told that the accessories section may look different from what you see here as they're planning a more secure way of displaying the merchandise. So... I'm so happy I was one of the lucky few who got to play and play and play with all the stuff before they get locked away!

Forever 21's Philippine flagship store is located at the second level of SM Megamall's Bldg A. Right beside Watsons. Make sure you bring your BDO credit card/SM Advantage card to earn points!

Next post: Shoes and bags galore!

3 comments:

polin said...

hello! how much for the rings? what is the price range? thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

hi! how much for the rings?you didn't include the price for those...hope to get a word from you...thanks!!

Beauty For A Living said...

The rings are around P300-P450. Enjoy!