Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Diaries Challenge: Day 1

So you all know I'm doing this review of the new Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. All I have to do is sleep by midnight, get at least 7 hours of sleep, oh and apply 2-3 drops of the elixir on my face before I nod off. The details of the challenge are here.

So how did I do last night?

Well, I had strawberries and my prenatal milk and also had a nice warm shower before bedtime. Then I put a few drops of the concentrate on my cleansed face. For the purposes of this review, I only used the concentrate and will use just that product at night for the next 15 nights.

This morning, I woke up to... looking okay! No miraculous amazing beautiful skin but I do like the fact that I don't look greasy. The concentrate, you see, is oil, and I was worried that my already oily skin will get even greasier. But the 3 drops I spread all over my face and neck were quickly absorbed and I didn't react negatively to the oil (meaning, no breakouts!) so... So far, so good!

Will update again on the third day!

No comments: