Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Diaries Challenge: Day 3

Oh, I'm so sleepy now. Must either be the fact that I'm pregnant or the fact that I'm also doing the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Diaries Challenge and today, Thursday, is Day 3.

My observations so far:
My skin doesn't look any better but it does feel softer and smoother. My face and neck really feel moist and supple. Best of all, no greasiness. Yep, even though the Midnight Recovery Concentrate is pure oil, my skin is not so oily anymore. How weird is that?! So my skin's texture has definitely improved but when I look in the mirror, I still look the same!

I do have hope that I'll start to see--not just feel--a change at the end of this challenge (15 days, baby!). Actually, 15 days is quite brief. Studies show that it takes about 6-8 weeks for skin cells to renew themselves. So a slow change is best for our skin.

I'll be offering more updates on Day 6. For now, since it's almost midnight, it's time for my beauty sleep. Good night!

No comments: