Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The winners of the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate are...

But before I announce anything, let me first apologize for taking more than a week to do this. Our Globe/Innove Internet connection was down since last Tuesday. Yes, as in July 20!!! It's 8 days already and it's still down. Unbelievable!

So let's do this quickly!

The winner of her very own bottle of Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is Rosa of Hello, World!

(or is it Car Driver? Hard to tell since your blog title and blog URL are different!)

I chose Rosa because she said she needed a miracle. Rosa, I can't promise you a miracle but so far my skin looks pretty okay with this midnight concentrate so I really hope it will deliver the same results to you! And you also said you promise to not be so cocky about skincare anymore--which is something we all should also promise ourselves!

Then--because I have TWO bottles of Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate--I am giving away the other bottle to Teeyah of Chronicles of Vanity! Why? Well, Kiehl's will be very happy with her post: She wrote about the Midnight Recovery Diaries rules! So from my sponsor's point of view, she earned it!

Congratulations, Rosa and Teeyah! Shoot me an email at frances@topazhorizon.com so we can talk about how to claim your prizes!

2 comments:

Tara Cabullo said...

Ahihi :) I did try to scour ideas how to be more creative but the rules were very challenging given my lifestyle. Yay for choosing me and for being incredibly generous! Thanks, Frances!

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Congratulations to the winners, especially to my BFF, Teeyah! =)